Time for Aggie Retribution (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a close game, but man I am pulling for 70 points...

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a close game, but man I am pulling for 70 points...
I don't think it will be a close game. Granted A&M has a good defense but it is not at the same level as Auburn or Florida. There offense is also inferior to those two teams.

If A&M had a competent offense they would have won against Georgia. The Bulldogs are a paper tiger number 4.The team they lost to the Gamecocks are terrible.

I don't think it will be a close game. Granted A&M has a good defense but it is not at the same level as Auburn or Florida. There offense is also inferior to those two teams.

If A&M had a competent offense they would have won against Georgia. The Bulldogs are a paper tiger number 4.The team they lost to the Gamecocks are terrible.
TAMU is going to run the exact same thing that Ole Miss and Arkansas ran vs LSU. While Mond is not as fast as Plumlee, he is a significantly better passer. TAMU has a very good D-Line and the second-best DC in the SEC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom