Time for Ole Miss (1 Viewer)

these productions....are we the only ones that do to this level???

these are just fantastic.

Lots of schools do them, but I will argue that LSU's turn out the best in terms of production quality...

Lots of schools do them, but I will argue that LSU's turn out the best in terms of production quality...

so off a whim, i decided to check out Michigan. ( big rivalry game Sat v Mich State )
So looks like a fan produces and posts to YouTube. And as we stated, the production value is similar to a fan video.

LSU leading the way. Especially with the narration and some of the names they have had.

Yeah, Go Tigahs.

In the SEC, it looks like only UGA, UK, LSU and Mizzou do it every week.

I rank them as follows:
  1. LSU
  2. Previous week's LSU
  3. UGA
  4. UK
  5. Mizzou
I think LSU's "guest narrator" each weeks really sets them apart. It looks like something produced by ESPN every week while everyone else is using a GA's nephew who has iMovie on his refurbished Macbook.

Last edited:
Who are we pulling for in the UGA-AU game? I'm guessing AU because it helps LSU's schedule more? If AU wins, then beats Bama, they'd jump Bama in the SEC West. If UGA wins, they clinch the East. Thoughts?

Either helps our SS since we will likely face Georgia in Atlanta

Either helps our SS since we will likely face Georgia in Atlanta

True. Idk who to pull for. I'm thinking if AU wins, they'll have more motivation to beat Bama, which I'd be more than happy to see this season.

True. Idk who to pull for. I'm thinking if AU wins, they'll have more motivation to beat Bama, which I'd be more than happy to see this season.

I have the feeling tha Bama just became moot in terms of the playoffs

Oh, you're probably right. I wouldn't necessarily count them out if Tua is out, but it certainly makes the odds tougher.

I dont think they are close to top 4 without him

I dont think they are close to top 4 without him

Yeah, the guy who came in after him was shaky. They scored 3 points after Tua went out. They still have 22 though. I guess we'll find out soon enough when they play AU.

Damn, lady on sidelines in AU-UGA game got trucked bad. Hope she's ok, but tough to watch that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom