Time for the Cowgirls to come back down to earth (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I hope we put a spankin on that pansey team worse than we did when Drew set the record for touchdowns at Texas Stadium.

Soon the world will remember that the Girls have no O-line and they lose the war in the trenches. Their post-Wade buzz is about to be killed.

GO SAINTS!

I think the country re-recognizes our team as a dominant team at approximately 6:30pm this evening.

I know this is a 3-7 team, but most pundits think they're a good team now. If we can put it on a dallas team on the up, in Cowboy stadium....on Thanksgiving.....our presense will be known again.

I think the country re-recognizes our team as a dominant team at approximately 6:30pm this evening.

I know this is a 3-7 team, but most pundits think they're a good team now. If we can put it on a dallas team on the up, in Cowboy stadium....on Thanksgiving.....our presense will be known again.
There is a lot of love out there for the cowgirls...it's time for our boys to bring them all down to earth and re-insert ourselves in the conversation. Afterall, we are the defending World Champs. WHO DAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom