Time for The Who Dat Nation to Unite (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know that leading up to this game there was a divide among us Saints fas as to who to root for during this Super Bowl. Falcons supporters would say how can you root for cheaters and Patriots supporters would say how can you root for the Falcons who are our rival dirty birds. Well the game is over now, Patriots won so get over it if you were for the Falcons and cool if you were for the Patriots, got to see Goodell get booed.

But it's now time to unite and focus on our season. Looking forward to a good offseason and we gotta hit in free agency and the draft. Lets go make the next Super Bowl a Black and Gold Super Bowl! Revenge of the Saints 2017! WHO DAT!

No way in hell that I would cheer for the Falcons, Bucs, Panthers, Cowboys or 49ers in the Superbowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way in hell that I would cheer for the Falcons, Bucs, Panthers, Cowboys or 49ers in the Superbowl.

Never say never. I though I'd never cheer for the Patriots, but there I was yelling my head off at the TV in the fourth quarter.

The only team I don't have a problem with on that list is the Bucs. Maybe it was the years I lived in Tampa, but the fans there are pretty chill and welcoming of other fans. They also haven't tried to create that us-vs-the-world team dynamic that leads to a bunch of ego driven trash talkers Seattle has made so famous that Atlanta and Carolina is trying to emulate.

Any "whodat" that even slightly rooted for or even felt sympathy for the falcons need to immediately and permanently turn in their fan badges/cards.

Never say never. I though I'd never cheer for the Patriots, but there I was yelling my head off at the TV in the fourth quarter.

The only team I don't have a problem with on that list is the Bucs. Maybe it was the years I lived in Tampa, but the fans there are pretty chill and welcoming of other fans. They also haven't tried to create that us-vs-the-world team dynamic that leads to a bunch of ego driven trash talkers Seattle has made so famous that Atlanta and Carolina is trying to emulate.

I would agree with you for to never say never to any AFC team but if any of the teams I mentioned play in the Superbowl then I will automatically cheer for the AFC team regardless of who it is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom