Time keeps on tickin, ticking, ticking, into the future (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
The Steve Miller band got it right. The time, it is a ticking. Drew is getting older. He never missed a game, and now 2 years in a row he's missed multiple games.

Unfortunately Styx got it wrong, because Drew doesn't have too much time on his hands left. His career - unfortunately - is winding down.

Enter Taysom Hill. There was a post the other day - Don't be surprised if Jamie's never looks back. Well, after yesterday I could say the same for Taysom.

Granted it's only one game and we need to see more from him. But he's passed the first test. He looked really good. 78% is nothing to scoff at, and he had a 57 yard TD called back, along with fumbling the ball because if his small hands, or the score would have been much bigger for The better team in black.

Now I have to admit I was wrong. I didn't think he was the man for the job. I thought he would fail miserably. He had only completed 20 passes in 4 years! As a joat's, OK. But a qb? I didn't think so.

Well, T is for Texas, Skynyrd sings, and T is for Taysom, who DAT nation is singing today.

I'm trying not to put on my black and gold blinders. I hope yesterday was fer real....lol. But he passed the first test.

Now, teams have film to study of his tendencies. What will they see?

I have become comefortably numb, Pink Floyd says. After 15 years of a hof qb, I guess I have to. I automatically expect greatness. Will I get that with Hill?

Well, Foreigner says, Head Games, that's all I get from you, head games. Sean Payton loves to play them. And, they work. He loves to stick the rest of the world's noses in his greatness. Keep it up Sean, is what I say.

Who DAT....

The Steve Miller band got it right. The time, it is a ticking. Drew is getting older. He never missed a game, and now 2 years in a row he's missed multiple games.

Unfortunately Styx got it wrong, because Drew doesn't have too much time on his hands left. His career - unfortunately - is winding down.

Enter Taysom Hill. There was a post the other day - Don't be surprised if Jamie's never looks back. Well, after yesterday I could say the same for Taysom.

Granted it's only one game and we need to see more from him. But he's passed the first test. He looked really good. 78% is nothing to scoff at, and he had a 57 yard TD called back, along with fumbling the ball because if his small hands, or the score would have been much bigger for The better team in black.

Now I have to admit I was wrong. I didn't think he was the man for the job. I thought he would fail miserably. He had only completed 20 passes in 4 years! As a joat's, OK. But a qb? I didn't think so.

Well, T is for Texas, Skynyrd sings, and T is for Taysom, who DAT nation is singing today.

I'm trying not to put on my black and gold blinders. I hope yesterday was fer real....lol. But he passed the first test.

Now, teams have film to study of his tendencies. What will they see?

I have become comefortably numb, Pink Floyd says. After 15 years of a hof qb, I guess I have to. I automatically expect greatness. Will I get that with Hill?

Well, Foreigner says, Head Games, that's all I get from you, head games. Sean Payton loves to play them. And, they work. He loves to stick the rest of the world's noses in his greatness. Keep it up Sean, is what I say.

Who DAT....
But that is not how the song goes.

I guess I can’t say that Matt Ryan was wrapped up like a douche either?

I guess since he is #2, deuce will work just fine.
If I'm not mistaken, the actual lyric from the Springsteen song was "cut loose like a deuce" and Manfred Mann changed it...so it fits seamlessly.

And Marsha, please don't ever bring up that horrific noise again. When I was stationed in the Pacific, my wife and I were on the island of Saipan for a few days, where lots of Japanese tourists visit. You have never experienced audio horror until you've heard Achy Braky Heart in Japanese.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom