Time to break out the paper bags (1 Viewer)

Man, I am glad they stopped making/selling whatever it was that was used to make those cardboard paper planes shown at the end. If you sat in the plaza, those things were sharp pointed missiles that could tag you at any time. Saw more than one person get bloodied

The only time the bags were really a thing was the last half of the 1980 season, where we appeared to be on our way to an 0-16 record. Since then every time the team loses 3 in a row, some simp thinks it's cute to suggest it---but I've been a season ticket holder since 2001, have yet to see a bag
Yeah, the bags were started in the midst of the 1-15 season when we got to around 0-7. Keep in mind at that point the franchise was in their 14th year with ONE .500 season to its name and the rest averaging less than 4 wins per year for the other 12. So it was a whole level of suck that this team is not even close to being worthy of. Check back with me in the year 2035, and if we still haven't gotten back to the playoffs by then, maybe I'll consider breaking out the bags again, til then, its not even close to the level of deserving bags.

It's not just the "bad year", and losing. It's the way we are losing (coaching, play calling).

Great coaching don’t you think (Sarcasm)

Yea, why do yall think teams are bad? It's not because they have great coaches and players and teams. It's ONE year so far. We're not the Browns/Lions/Jets etc. type of franchise just yet. I'm just sayin we need to chill. Bad teams lose, and this is a bad team. We knew this was a possibility, if not likelyhood, all offseason. Let's give it at least a few years before we start griping this bad.

And how many bad years has Dennis Allen had? Remember the Raiders?
But to act like this franchise is doomed to two decades of losing after transitioning from a long time coach?
Seriously? This is the opposite of Cowboys syndrome.

Yea, why do yall think teams are bad? It's not because they have great coaches and players and teams. It's ONE year so far. We're not the Browns/Lions/Jets etc. type of franchise just yet. I'm just sayin we need to chill. Bad teams lose, and this is a bad team. We knew this was a possibility, if not likelyhood, all offseason. Let's give it at least a few years before we start griping this bad.
4 more years? Trust the process?

Wear a bag, don't show up. Whatever. Anyone who does so loses my respect. I don't find it funny or a way to send a message to the ownership. Team hits a low point and you abandon them to treat them like a joke? At least during the 80s the team had shown a consistent level of putrid performance. This team still has quality players worthy of support and is really the first year the bottom truly fell out.

But again, do as you will. This'll be the only time I acknowledge it. Here anyway.
100%... Just don't show up if your intent is to embarrass our team..... You (paperbagger) are not worth it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom