Time to bring in Dez! (1 Viewer)

You guys that want him are living in the past. The video he posted last week was sad...he looks like a lumbering jumbo TE the way he is moving around.

Don't kill their high.

You guys that want him are living in the past. The video he posted last week was sad...he looks like a lumbering jumbo TE the way he is moving around.
Still better than what we're getting out of any wideout not named Mike Thomas. Austin Carr literally just occupies space on the field.

Depends on what you're expecting out of Dez.

If you think he's going to be "The Answer" on offense, and just fix all the problems ... then, no, he won't do that.

Point to ponder: does Dez Bryant have to make a difference on the field to be worth bringing in? You might be tempted to answer "Yes, of course" ... but think on it a bit.

Niners may become another suitor if Sanders is out for the season....
I agree, you make a good point. I know Dez isn't what he used to be, but could be used as a safety valve on 3rd downs and in the red zone. We should at least bring him in for a try out is all I'm saying. CJ could work with him on his catching skills.

I agree, you make a good point. I know Dez isn't what he used to be, but could be used as a safety valve on 3rd downs and in the red zone. We should at least bring him in for a try out is all I'm saying. CJ could work with him on his catching skills.

If all Bryant can do is run to the first down marker, turn around, use his size to box out a smaller defensive back, and win a jump ball for three or four catches a game, it will be more than any other receiver on the roster can do other than CGM.

What do you suggest we do or who do you suggest we bring in then? I'm open to anything at this point.

That time has passed. They needed to make a deal before the trade deadline. No retread is going to be better than the multitude of WRs we have on the team already.

That time has passed. They needed to make a deal before the trade deadline. No retread is going to be better than the multitude of WRs we have on the team already.
How do you know that for sure, until we bring him in for a try out. It won't cost us a thing to try him out and if he doesn't have it anymore we just send him on his merry way. That's all I'm asking. I'm not saying he's going to come in and be the savior #2 WR.

How do you know that for sure, until we bring him in for a try out. It won't cost us a thing to try him out and if he doesn't have it anymore we just send him on his merry way. That's all I'm asking. I'm not saying he's going to come in and be the savior #2 WR.

Nobody knows for sure, but since there are 32 teams that can't even bother spending the time to bring him in for a workout it seems like a good educated guess. You have to remember it's a zero sum game with spending time on these kinds of things. The coaches have limited time and lots of important things to attend to each week. Especially after laying a turd like they just did.

Nobody knows for sure, but since there are 32 teams that can't even bother spending the time to bring him in for a workout it seems like a good educated guess. You have to remember it's a zero sum game with spending time on these kinds of things. The coaches have limited time and lots of important things to attend to each week. Especially after laying a turd like they just did.
You sure right about that. They pooped the bed last Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom