Time To Fess Up (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If you are one of the 4% that doesnt think Payton is doing a good job as head coach on ESPN.com I would like to hear your reasons why. Not so I can flame you or anything....I just like to hear different perspectives.

It won't be anyone on this board. It'll people in Chicago who want Lovie Smith to "win", so thye tank Sean Payton, or fans from another team.

Never thought of the fact of another teams fan voting.....I just found it interesting that any Saint's fan would vote No.

Does it matter? :shrug:

4% I could post a poll on who's hotter Rosie O'Donnell or Jessica Simpson and i'm pretty sure Rosie would get 4%.

Those votes come from Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, and some angry Dallas fans who didn't think Peyton could do it.

I do admit during preseason I was thinking bad thoughts about our head coach and Brees. I will learn to listen to folks when they say "its only preseason". Boy I was wrong, and happy about being so. Peyton gives new meaning to "vanilla preseason".

I do admit during preseason I was thinking bad thoughts about our head coach and Brees. I will learn to listen to folks when they say "its only preseason". Boy I was wrong, and happy about being so. Peyton gives new meaning to "vanilla preseason".
Did someone mention the dreaded "vanilla preseason" phrase? :ezbill:

It was me I hate Payton. I really hoping Mike McCarthy would come back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom