Time to have Open Conversation: The Deep Love of Brees versus Teddy - Let's Get Real! (1 Viewer)

Why rush? He isn’t going to play for anyone else. With a team that always seems pressed against the salary cap, they can get creative with his deal at the last minute and get their other business done first.
Why not rush since Brees is the ONLY QB that can save the Saints. Sean Peyton is showing all these Teddy haters that he doesn't need Brees to win. He knows how to put a QB in position to succeed. But i digress.

If Drew wants to play the Saints will re-sign him. The other two QBs on the roster are no where near Drew Brees' level. Teddy is interested in money. Miami didn't offer enough. They offered him 2 years 10 mil. So 5mil/year we're playing him 7.25mil for one year. Fitzpatrick ended up signing with the Dolphins for 2 years, 11 mil which is in the ballpark of what they say Teddy was offered..

D9EE48A3-8496-4D49-92E1-E38A2D1055B6.jpeg

BD5F9164-40CF-4F69-99B7-AF703B43FF4F.jpeg

374036E4-30BA-4A58-B532-021B645E710C.jpeg
Brees in on the DECLINE. The only thing Brees has on the younger QBs is experience. End of story.

I was a fan of the Saints before I was a fan of Drew Brees. Stick with the hot hand and roll with Teddy... he's the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom