Saints Time to restructure Jenkin's (Janoris) contract (1 Viewer)

Jenkins is good CB but 2 things tell me he’s going to take a pay cut , be extended or traded .
Okay then but who becomes the #2 Outside Boundary Corner if you trade Jenkins away?

Patrick Robinson? Hardee? keep in mind Eli Apple is in Vegas now, and PJ Williams is still floating around as an Unsigned Free agent. We don't have a Legit starting Outside Corner after Jack Rabbit right now...

(I'm not going to factor the XFL player into the discussion until we see him in Camp)

He’s got to agree to an extension. I don’t see him agreeing to a one year extension. He’s gonna want one last big contract. He’s gonna want atleast 3 year extension with probably 25M guaranteed know we might cut him after year 2.

Okay then but who becomes the #2 Outside Boundary Corner if you trade Jenkins away?

Patrick Robinson? Hardee? keep in mind Eli Apple is in Vegas now, and PJ Williams is still floating around as an Unsigned Free agent. We don't have a Legit starting Outside Corner after Jack Rabbit right now...

(I'm not going to factor the XFL player into the discussion until we see him in Camp)
I think it would be done In the Draft maybe training camp ? I would much rather keep him though just not at 11 million we need that , now 2 years 16 million 11 million guaranteed worth up to 18 million would be nice or something in that ball park

This was mentioned as one of the big TO DO items heading into this offseason, but for whatever reason we haven't gotten around to restructuring Jenkin's contract. The time is now, in order to free up some much need cap space. He's currently carrying a cap hit of $11,250,000
They need to extend, not restructure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom