Time to start Book (1 Viewer)

Worst case scenario is that we get a top 10 draft pick. Best case scenario is that we discover we have a QB on our roster who will be cheap for 3 more years.

It's obvious that neither Hill nor Siemian are the answer. And the jury is still out on Winston.
I want to see him too, but we will probably lose no matter whomever we have at QB.

Ian Book will never be a starting QB on a decent team unless it is by injury. My analysis of him is his ceiling is Chase Daniel but I don’t think he is nearly as good a passer as Daniel. I never understood Oaytin drafting him except that he does live vicariously thru little white QBs as he was.

Troy Aikman‘s first game was against the Saints, and he got destroyed. 28-0 if memory serves me right. I say let Book have a chance and see how he does. Nothing to lose. If he loses confidence after a loss, then he doesn’t have what it takes to succeed.

I’m not sure why anyone responds to brainless posts like this. Anyone with a slight bit of football knowledge knows that this team played with a third rate O-line and lacks virtually 0 playmakers. But hey the QB lost the game tonight guys!! Idiot..

I’m not sure why anyone responds to brainless posts like this. Anyone with a slight bit of football knowledge knows that this team played with a third rate O-line and lacks virtually 0 playmakers. But hey the QB lost the game tonight guys!! Idiot..
So those horrible throws were because of blocking?

Feel big calling someone an idiot on the internet? Lol. It ain’t that serious.

A leader elevates those around him. Either you have that quality or you don't.
So you’re basically saying any QB who is currently starting in the NFL should be fairly capable of coming into our offense and turning it around, regardless of missing half our starting o-line, our starting RB, and our star WR, with a bunch of fence posts behind him? That’s what it sounds like to me. Hill honestly had the best shot with his mobility. Any pocket passer is going to struggle mightily, especially a young rookie. We may get to see him at some point, but it won’t be because we think he can elevate anything. It may just be to see how he handles the chaos.

Book is going to come in and be good…by magic? He’s the fourth string QB on a team with a bunch of bad QBs. Expectations for Book should be REALLY low right now. I’m now ready to look at 2022 rookie QBs. The Saints need to retool, and it’s just not going to work with the current QB group. I think many of us new that going into the season but you shoot for the stars. Oh well

So you’re basically saying any QB who is currently starting in the NFL should be fairly capable of coming into our offense and turning it around, regardless of missing half our starting o-line, our starting RB, and our star WR, with a bunch of fence posts behind him? That’s what it sounds like to me. Hill honestly had the best shot with his mobility. Any pocket passer is going to struggle mightily, especially a young rookie. We may get to see him at some point, but it won’t be because we think he can elevate anything. It may just be to see how he handles the chaos.
That's exactly what I want to see

46.3% completion rate.
44.2 QB rating.
FOUR interceptions.

TH7 is not the answer.
Look. TH7 is the fat girl at the club.

He may not be the life partner you are looking for, but he is definitely the best bet RIGHT NOW.

He gave us the chance to win tonight. Until it was out of hand, he kept us in the game with no offensive weapons.

Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend.

Look. TH7 is the fat girl at the club.

He may not be the life partner you are looking for, but he is definitely the best bet RIGHT NOW.

He gave us the chance to win tonight. Until it was out of hand, he kept us in the game with no offensive weapons.

Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend.
Hey, fat girls work harder. 😂

Worst case scenario is that we get a top 10 draft pick. Best case scenario is that we discover we have a QB on our roster who will be cheap for 3 more years.

It's obvious that neither Hill nor Siemian are the answer. And the jury is still out on Winston.
How is the jury still out on Winston?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom