Time to start focusing on Oakland (1 Viewer)

Overhyped? You think? We'll see. The score will be 14-0 Raiders before the fans get settled in their seats.

Well I guess I shouldn't even bother to watch the game then. Perhaps just give up on the season? Or even call DirecTV to cancel my NFL subscription and get my money back?

Im hoping we have been preparing for Oakland since the beginning of TC. That has to be the reason we lost every preseason game. We werent preparing for the Pats, Texans, Steelers, and Ravens.

Or maybe we did not care about winning those games but were more focused on who is going to make the roster and preventing unnecessary injuries. JMHO

It looks like Britney Spears. Is that who it is? Or is that the poster herself(if a she)?

dapperdan is a male. It looks like it is someone he knows like a personal picture. dapperdan has had that avatar for a long time if I remember correctly. It was just a rude comment no matter who it is.

Oakland has an excellent OL....therefore (Saints) defensive concerns immediately come to mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When our first team was in we did pretty good. it was when the backups came in that we went downhill. So perhaps with them being in the game full time it will be a different outcome.

I hope WilliamBrees has the common courtesy to apologize to you. Enjoy the season,I think we have a good chance to beat Oakland this team is better than most make it out to be.

Even if we don't beat Oakland, I think we go on a run right after. I'm not sold on the Giants’ defensive makeover, seems like they're trying to go back to the future and what worked for them 5-10 years ago won't work now. And Atlanta and San Diego are just hapless this year.

Traditionally, a week one game against a non conference opponent is the most meaningless game. In our case however, Oakland is a must win. This young team desperately needs a confidence booster in the worst way. If we beat Oakland, I think we go on a major run heading to the bye week. If not, I'm not sure this team has the mental toughness to recover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom