Time to stop getting cute with Taysom Hill? (1 Viewer)

Dude he’s a great weapon and athlete. I get on the edge of my seat to watch him play

I understand your concern, but don't forget that a few games ago Taysom was an unstoppable weapon. Taysom certainly has a role in this offense, we are still dialing that role in.

I say we let Sean Payton, a certified offensive genius, figure it out.

That play would have hurt less if it was long down and distance. It somewhat took away the momentum but teams still have to account for it. I have a feeling a new wrinkle with Brees will be added like a RPO flicker.

Funny how y’all are ready to scrap something that’s worked repeatedly all season just because it got stopped a couple of times.

If you're going to do it. At home against this team is the best time.

I'm not a fan of using him as much as we did early in the game.

BUT, Payton may be putting things on film to nail teams with later. He's always thinking 3 moves ahead. Don't forget that.

Hill has 2 carries for 3 yards and one pass attempt that was incomplete, and he missed badly. The Eagles are ready for him.

Kamara and Ingram are killing the Eagles on the ground. Just feed them and do it the old fashioned way. Forcing "exotic" looks for the sake of being exotic is a way to have a miscue cause a turnover and that turnover turn into the other team scoring and getting back into the game emotionally.

The Eagles looked damn ready to get back on the bus and fly back to Philly at halftime. Don't give them a reason to think they could come back. Step on their throats, and right now Hill is not that guy to use to step on their throats.

MT13 is already over 1,000 yards. Wow. Have we ever had a receiver reach 1,000 so early in the season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom