Time to stop with the broken arm QBs (1 Viewer)

I may be in the minority but I think we stick with Trevor. For not getting reps and playing for 2 years he did well. He has the experience as a starter and a full week at practice as the starter will be significant.

My wish list is short in the near term. I want to see Siemian ball out against the falcons next wek AND see Hill power rush into the end zone inside the 5 yard line (multiple times).

Play good D and roll with what we have. Nobody mentioned so far makes us a whole lot better than we are in terms of beating ARI, TAM, LA or GB in the playoffs.

I'm not saying we are done but chasing old QB's isn't gonna get us anywhere. Although I'd certainly sign somebody for depth.

My wish list is short in the near term. I want to see Siemian ball out against the falcons next wek AND see Hill power rush into the end zone inside the 5 yard line (multiple times).
Not sure if you're going to see (recently concussed) Hill take too many shots if he's designated 2nd string QB. I think they'll need to elevate Ian to active roster, and be prepared to step in for Trevor, if you want Taysom to produce as a ball carrier.

That said, I don't think it's likely we'll be landing a new QB before trade deadline, and we'll probably be moving Ian to QB3. The question then becomes, do you feel more confident with Trevor or Taysom as the starter? Who's a better passer? Who knows the system better?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom