Time to take a break (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be back after the Raiders game because it will be unbearable on here with all the negative fans. I'm sticking with my prediction, 12-4. See you after the first game. Everyone stay safe and be good! Scouts Out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sticking with my prediction, 12-4.

g1361041739860123871.jpg

after that offensive line performance and the defensive performance (barring the flashes of improvement from some of the defense every once in a while) Its hard not to be negative. Still love my saints, but **** im pretty let down so far. I'll be going to bed tonight praying for 8-8 or better.

But, I'm willing to keep some faith deep down somewhere. I think? I don't know. :idunno:

Its not negativity. its reality. Not sure where you see 12 wins out of this team as-is, but go for it. The offense will never find a rhythm if they can't block anybody.

The defense shows promise but let's not forget our secondary is full of young guys, and our pass rush hasn't helped.

Its not negativity. its reality. Not sure where you see 12 wins out of this team as-is, but go for it. The offense will never find a rhythm if they can't block anybody.

The defense shows promise but let's not forget our secondary is full of young guys, and our pass rush hasn't helped.

Reality is our pass rush was good in both games before this, including the Texans game after we lost Rankins.

Everything else is just people's opinions of that reality. Which has been overwhelmingly negative.

Raiders game will be telling. One way or the other.

I understand. We love complaining about being underrated as a fan base then we quit on our team before the season starts every year.

If we lose to the Raiders, 6-10 or worse.

If we win, 9-7 or better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom