Time to Unleash our Tyreek Hill this weekend (1 Viewer)

Him being a Darren Sproeles clone and catching some screens would be perfect. Just gotta get Deonte in some space and let him take care of the rest.

I bet Deonte Harris will have a kick return in this game.

870.gif

Depleted WR corps, facing a team with a sorry rush defense

Today is a day for ground and pound. Control the clock and wear down a bad front 7 and keep our defense fresh

Gotta have a QB that can get it to him before he can even have even have a chance at becoming 'our Tyreek Hill'.
Exactly. So frustrating that we've had speedsters like Harris and Ted Gin and have never been able to exploit their home-run ability in the passing game.

We've seen so many wide open receivers running deep this season and they never even get a look. This offense is slow and boring and not sustainable long-term.

I like this offense better than spamming Michael Thomas all day. Reminds me of prime Brees.
Harris has real play making ability.
I hope we always play this way. The receivers are ready.

Thomas
Sanders
Harris
Callaway
TQS

Exactly. So frustrating that we've had speedsters like Harris and Ted Gin and have never been able to exploit their home-run ability in the passing game.

We've seen so many wide open receivers running deep this season and they never even get a look. This offense is slow and boring and not sustainable long-term.
Hey look it's this dude again.

Can't you just cut and paste to save time?

Hey look it's this dude again.

Can't you just cut and paste to save time?

You think teams in the playoffs are going to keep letting Kamara make these insane joystick plays where he turns a throw behind the line of scrimmage into a 3rd and long conversion?

Make your jokes and disrespect me all you want man. We had to run twice as many plays as the Panthers did for basically the same offensive output....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom