Timetable on Brees return? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Any announcement on when Brees possibly can return? Will he be back by Chiefs game? Perhaps we know more this week on the status of his lungs and ribs healing? Get well soon Drew!

My money says yes he’ll be back by then. At some point it’s going to be about handling the pain and he’ll fight with the coaching staff to get the chance to return.

I heard he is progressing well. But from what I heard at the absolute earliest is the Philly game most likely will be the KC game.

I feel like KC would be the earliest. We really don't need Brees to beat Philly.

Please Drew, I don't ask for much. Just heal up and come back in time to take us to another SuperBowl victory and make 2020 a year to remember for something good!
Don't let this season go down the drain in your absence. I'm begging here!!!

I am hoping he is back in time to get some snaps against the Eagles, full games for KC and MN, then sit out against the Panthers since the Saints have the guaranteed 1 seed by then.

I did, and I still think we beat Philly with the Taysom that showed up today. As long as we can lean on our running game, we are still a dangerous team. Let Brees heal up.

Do we beat Atl with this Taysom with no element of surprise?

I guess we'll see.

Fingers crossed. I don’t care who starts as long as we win, but man he looked awful today. We cannot afford to lose more than 1 game the rest of the year with the schedules GB and Seattle have remaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom