Timing of Saints #10 pick (1 Viewer)

I knew all the changes to the format, but I didn't know that it started later.

Canada's in the suburbs.

LOL, I think I've been there (Vancouver BC, a long time ago)

They did it to move the draft into prime time TV. 2 rounds only, but that should last well into prime time. Money is the name of the game there.

ddd

LOL, I think I've been there (Vancouver BC, a long time ago)

They did it to move the draft into prime time TV. 2 rounds only, but that should last well into prime time. Money is the name of the game there.

ddd

Oh, you've been to Vancouver? So you must know my buddy Chuck. I live in Toronto, which is just east of there. ;)

lol. I was in Toronto in August. BIG city...It was foggy and you couldn't even see the Tower from a block away and everyone was telling me to head towards the tower because that is where the Rogers Centre is...so 30 minutes later I found the Rogers Centre, parked and went to a Blue Jays-Yankees game to heckle baseball...then I walked around the town for a little while.

I was also in Toronto in September with the LSU basketball team but I didn't have much time to walk around the town then.

Does anyone remember last year when we had that thread which was to predict the exact time that the Saints made their first round pick?
that was kinda fun.

We also have a Paris. ;) You guys have one in Texas, though, and a Rome in N.Y. Not to mention New England and New Mexico.

Quebec is just that; it's not called "French Quebec", but it is a French-speaking province... kinda like you guys have with Spanish in California. :hihi:

Does anyone remember last year when we had that thread which was to predict the exact time that the Saints made their first round pick?
that was kinda fun.

Yep. I was just going to post it when I read your response. I'm all for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom