Timing of Saints #10 pick (1 Viewer)

WhoDATX512

High Priest of WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone had to venture a guess as to what time the Saints will make their pick I'm all ears. My fiancee and I have to do our wedding workshop from 8-5 the day of the draft and I doubt I'll be able to be checking my blackberry in front of the priest

I'd guess within 10 minutes of Cincy's selection.

Seriously though, each team has 10 minutes this year and most will probably use the whole time... So my guess would be between 3:30 - 4:00.

It seem simple enough,

If it's just a workshop, ignore the woman and go watch TV no matter what the time.

If it's the actual wedding, do the same but tell her you'll be back in a few hours.

This stuff isn't hard folks!

ddd

Doesn't the draft start at noon EST? 10 minutes per pick, the Saints would go on the clock at 1:30 pm EST. You could add in a few minutes of the usual opening bumflufferies, but some teams may finish a bit early.

If anyone had to venture a guess as to what time the Saints will make their pick I'm all ears. My fiancee and I have to do our wedding workshop from 8-5 the day of the draft and I doubt I'll be able to be checking my blackberry in front of the priest

Actually, if it's anything like the one I did, you probably won't even see a Priest. They will make you and your fiance take plenty of time with just the two of you present to "talk about your future" and "share your feelings." That should give you plenty of time to check your blackberry for an update or even follow most of the draft.:9:

What's your excuse, Billy B. Absentee?

Doesn't the draft start at noon EST? 10 minutes per pick, the Saints would go on the clock at 1:30 pm EST. You could add in a few minutes of the usual opening bumflufferies, but some teams may finish a bit early.

Draft starts at 3:00 EST this Saturday. They changed it up.

No, 3 Eastern, 2 rounds on the first day. 10 minutes in the first, 7? in the second, 5 every round after that, second day of course.

Where is Canada anyway?

ddd

yep, i'll be missing the saints pick unless we trade down

No, 3 Eastern, 2 rounds on the first day. 10 minutes in the first, 7? in the second, 5 every round after that, second day of course.

Where is Canada anyway?

ddd

I knew all the changes to the format, but I didn't know that it started later.

Canada's in the suburbs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom