Tired of those Cheatriots (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
When I look at schedules, I'm looking all the way to the end, meaning who will we play in Miami. It will have to be a AFC team but who?
Those cheats are still at it in the Northeast, them frauds been to 4 SB's in 5 years with 3 sucker help (? titles). Tired of the cheating arse-s!

Don't matter if they make it again, because New Orleans will literally destroy them in a honest game, those cheats in an a honest game are only worth a record 10-6 yearly (if that). Drew Brees would "play" with brady one on one!

Last edited:
22ggc3.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone on here hates the Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, Falcons and Rams so that means everyone was pulling for the Patriots in 5 of their Super Bowl victories. And if you hate the Giants you were pulling for the Patriots two more times plus the 2nd Eagles one that they lost so that's 8 out of their 9 Super Bowls not to mention the first time they beat the Rams but I don't know if anyone hated them at that time.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here hates the Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, Falcons and Rams so that means everyone was pulling for the Patriots in 5 of their Super Bowl victories. And if you hate the Giants you were pulling for the Patriots two more times plus the 2nd Eagles one that they lost so that's 8 out of their 9 Super Bowls not to mention the first time they beat the Rams but I don't know if anyone hated them at that time.
I'm sure everybody has their favorite dislike teams, for me it's the Patriots (ruining Brees legacy with Bradys questionable titles and statistics), especially if we play them in the superbowl, but payback for now it's 100% focused on the Rams, then order of next opponent (Buccs), then Cowboys, then the remaining opponents eventually in the league. I went for every Cheatriot opponent they played against, I haven't watched the last 2 SuperBowls "." (period) and some of the Atlanta's robbery travesty (I've watched a lot of football games and the Patriots comeback was too much of a perfect scenario situation, it's to coincidental for them to win, big payoff that game)

Actually I pulled for Philly, the G Men twice, Seattle, and even the Panthers (bc of Jake Delhomme....he’s a friend of mine). But that’s just me though.

I rooted for them against the Rams in SB 36, which was a lifetime ago, of course. With their undefeated regular season came the Spygate thing, which was the first clue they're a cheating organization made worse by Kraft's and GODdell's relationship. Deflategate became a "gate" only because the media rightfully pushed the issue once the Colts brought it up.

I root for my Saints in a perceptual vacuum relative to the rest of the current "state of the league," which is pretty sad these days with the inconsistent-at-best-and-borderline-corrupt officiating and all the personality-driven marketing the league undertakes.

They must be really good at cheating to keep getting to the Super Bowl without the rest of the league catching up then

Actually I pulled for Philly, the G Men twice, Seattle, and even the Panthers (bc of Jake Delhomme....he’s a friend of mine). But that’s just me though.
Never really disliked the Patriots until after there third ring - was open before, the Seattle game - I didn't want Seahawks to repeat. After the Patriots stole Atlanta's title it woke me up to what was going on in the NFL, look at the prove since, Jaguars vs. Patriots travesty, Philly beat them honestly buy barely (the league - referees couldn't help) the Eagles stole back their title and the disgust exist! Last year's scoring low, enough said about them fraud, WHO DAT baby, 3-1 about to 4-1 looking real good at that point! Seattle is gonna take LA out to dry tonight, predictions 33-24 Seahawks!

this. Especially that first one and the Falcons. They were more than a touchdown dog when they dethrowned the greatest show. And they gave us 28-3. They gave us 28-3

plus they have never once stood in our way nor can they this year (lest it be in that glorious last game). In fact they gave us one of our most enjoyable victories in 09

They must be really good at cheating to keep getting to the Super Bowl without the rest of the league catching up then
Money market, Kraft's team has highest stake to NFL - Goodell then Cowboys. You do the math, Jalen Ramsey said, " coach told us to lay low" in that AFC title game. The Patriots are just a 10-6 team without help. Go back and watch games that gave NE offense easy first downs, ball at the 1 at times, they can't fool me (43 years of age). Perhaps younger minded individuals can't grasp the truth & big picture with those fraud, anyway damn NE this is NO!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom