Tis' Da Season (1 Viewer)

Saint3232

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
With Christmas approaching in a month, i make one request to everyone on this site. For the rest of this month, lets refrain from low blows and rude comments. I know i have been guilty of these several times, but lets make an effort to keep the debates civil and not offend anyone during the holiday season.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and has a great holiday season!

TheBigEasy99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
With Christmas approaching in a month, i make one request to everyone on this site. For the rest of this month, lets refrain from low blows and rude comments. I know i have been guilty of these several times, but lets make an effort to keep the debates civil and not offend anyone during the holiday season.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and has a great holiday season!
I appreciate were your coming from, but I am of the opinion that this is already one of the most civil and unoffensive message boards on the web. One of the reasons I love coming to this board is because I like being able to read through threads filled with football discusion and not have to wade through 15 pages of two guys hurling juvenile insults back and forth at one another to get it.

Now take that you doo-dee head (kidding of course).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
[Mod edit Speculation based on Unsubstantiated Source] Would it Surprise Anyone if we Traded Davenport after the Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Zach Line watched Saints season opener from his couch in uniform: 'Retirement is hard' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Quarterbacks dominate, pass interference calls remain black mark on NFL on first Sunday of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poydras Street was a seriously lonely scene during the Saints season opener Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints LB Demario Davis signed 3-year extension before season-opener vs. Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Adam Trautman is the only Saints rookie to dress out for the season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Staff predictions: Which players, what teams will grab the headlines this NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady to the Saints was a possibility if Bress would’ve retired after 2019 season Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rooting guide for Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans' Drew Brees, Tampa Bay's Tom Brady provide historic backdrop to regular-season opener SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette #SayHerName initiative will be season-long campaign for New Orleans Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to spend season raising awareness about the state of Black women Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Bucs stack up in season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees 'on borrowed time' as Saints enter Super Bowl-or-bust season SR News Page Articles 0
Consiglieri Football season: chance of happening is approaching 100% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Tom Brady set to be a regular season underdog for the first time in a long time Saints RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: E'Twaun Moore Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: Derrick Favors Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
RedJem We made it... Football is back!! Season opener / Saints updates 9-10-20 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
jasonsw Saints Von miller possibly out for season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
El Caliente What do you hope to see this season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: Josh Hart Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Brett Favre on Drew Brees’s 2020 season: I think it’s his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0