Tis' Da Season (1 Viewer)

Saint3232

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
With Christmas approaching in a month, i make one request to everyone on this site. For the rest of this month, lets refrain from low blows and rude comments. I know i have been guilty of these several times, but lets make an effort to keep the debates civil and not offend anyone during the holiday season.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and has a great holiday season!

With Christmas approaching in a month, i make one request to everyone on this site. For the rest of this month, lets refrain from low blows and rude comments. I know i have been guilty of these several times, but lets make an effort to keep the debates civil and not offend anyone during the holiday season.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving and has a great holiday season!

I appreciate were your coming from, but I am of the opinion that this is already one of the most civil and unoffensive message boards on the web. One of the reasons I love coming to this board is because I like being able to read through threads filled with football discusion and not have to wade through 15 pages of two guys hurling juvenile insults back and forth at one another to get it.

Now take that you doo-dee head (kidding of course).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom