Tisk Tisk Dana Jacobson!! (1 Viewer)

Lol why would she get fired for that...it's a roast.. They were all getting drunk and cursing their arses off. The part that made her look dumb was that..she was tryin to be funny and wasnt... It would be stupid if she got fired for this. It wasn't even on TV.

Roasts are tough business. Jeffrey Ross is pro and knows how to walk the line perfectly. If you're not a pro and you're trying to be funny, you're risking it at a roast. Think of Ted Danson.

Lol why would she get fired for that...it's a roast.. They were all getting drunk and cursing their arses off. The part that made her look dumb was that..she was tryin to be funny and wasnt... It would be stupid if she got fired for this. It wasn't even on TV.

I agree, who gives a @#$ if she got drunk and made a fool or herself, at least some people probably got a laugh about it, I know I probably would have....I would LOVE to see it...

After all she wasn't at church... Who cares. If it was Dean martin or Frank Sinatra it would be ok...

Has anyone seen the video pop up on the net yet? I still have not found anything on it

It's a ROAST for crying out loud! Ever seen the Pamela Anderson or William Shatner roast on Comedy Central. Those are BRUTAL and FUNNY AS ALL HECK!

The main reason she is getting all of this flack is because he boss is Mickey Mouse! Disney can't be associated with ANYTHING like that. They'll get creamed from every direction. If her boss was anyone BUT the big mouse ears, she'd be fine.

Well, cause if she had offended any other religion or ethnic group, she would have been fired too.

I'm glad to see them be consistent. Seems like the only people you can get away with offending are Christians. When you do that it's free speech.

Offend other groups and it's a hate crime.

She is being bashed for nothing, it was a roast. She should be getting bash for how horrible she did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom