Tisk Tisk Dana Jacobson!! (2 Viewers)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everyones knows Dana Jacobson from Cold pizza a.k.a 1st and Ten....

Well aparently she made a fool outta herself at the Mike&Mike Roast the other night....

http://deadspin.com/344450/dana-jac...propriate-reaction-to-the-mike-and-mike-roast

{Mod Edit. Link deleted}
Comments:

ESPN anchor Dana Jacobson made an absolute fool of herself, swilling vodka from a Belvedere bottle, mumbling along and cursing like a sailor as Mike & Mike rested their heads in their hands in embarrassment. [Comedian Eddie] Griffin came to the podium to defend her after she was booed by the crowd. Ross eventually had to pull her off stage, too.

and aparently she says

"**** Notre Dame" "**** football jesus" "**** jesus"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I wonder if she has a drinking problem. Even typical inebriated people don't lose it like that.

That sucks for her. I really like Dana. I guess you never really know these personalities.

Wow. I wonder if she has a drinking problem. Even typical inebriated people don't lose it like that.

That sucks for her. I really like Dana. I guess you never really know these personalities.
Didn't sound like it.. Sounds like she got the drinks down with no problem!

no offense to her, but maybe while they fire her they can fire skip bayless also because he's useless.

eric

I hope she doesn't get in trouble for it. Almost all of us have gotten too drunk and done something stupid at some point in our lives.

If I were a chick that looked like a dude...never mind.

I was there...she was basically tanking the whole time....kinda felt bad for her because she was the only girl and then portis came and brought her the bottle of vodka and she took a swig...she started talking about notre dame and started getting booed by the crowd...then she dropped the ****** jesus and******* notre dame....I didnt think it was that big of a deal - I mean its a roast

She eventually went back to her seat and about 10 minutes later walked off stage....

She was about 828128 times funnier than Charlie Weis....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom