Titans 2020 first round pick Isaiah Wilson arrested for DUI (Update Invovled in high speed police chase) (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think this is the same guy who went to a Covid party.

Boy talk about a checkered history and it hasnt even been a year since ISAIAH was drafted. He was released for not showing up to his inboarding, physical and voluntary workouts

Last edited:
I think this is the same guy who went to a Covid party.

It wasn't a Covid party just a frat party that the police were called on. He is definitely an idiot. I wonder how much more the Titans are going to tolerate 🤔.

All world talent but he needs to mature. He will hopefully get some mentorship and put this behind him.

What a putz! First he apparently had two exposures to Covid that kept him off the field snd now the DUI! Does he meet the definition of immature!!
I think you spelled 'selfish' wrong.

Bill, you have that right my friend...
Seriously, if the kid was a golf or tennis player, he can be as immature as he wants to be. But when you're a key player on a team sport, you have to think about your teammates first.

This guy hasnt even been in the NFL for a year yet and already has a very checkered history.

Supposedly Isaiah was released because he didnt show up to his inboarding, physical and skipped out on 2 workouts he had agreed to show up to.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom