Titans add Eric*Decker (1 Viewer)

cmire1

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They got to know each other pretty damn quickly.
Receiver Eric Decker, whose recently visit to the Titans was downplayed by the team as routine and similar to pre-draft due diligence, has a deal in place.*Per multiple reports, the Titans have inked Decker to a one-year contract

Titans add Eric Decker | ProFootballTalk

Now maybe we can all be happy with who we have on our team me included and quit wishing we sign every wr who becomes available. Coleman you are officially accepted by saints fans as our #4 wide receiver .Lol

I wonder if this move was him throwing a bone to his wife, or if he really sees himself there for the long run. His wife is a country musician, and the Titans play in the backyard of some of country music's most sacred ground, but then again, the Titans offense looks to be making moves to become a top 10 unit (with an amazing run game married to an impressive looking pass game).

We were never in the market for a #2 receiver once we signed Ginn and completed our round of UDFA signings.

We are paying our top 4 WR just $5.6m in total for this season. The team does not over invest in the position by design, that isn't changing soon. We will re-up Snead and then save some cap to re-sign MT in a couple of years.

Not to mention how flat the market has been for WRs this year. Alshon Jeffrey could only get a one year prove it deal and his ceiling is way higher than the Decker.

The Titans are gonna look real good this year. Not just because of Decker, but he helps them alot.

Mariota looks legit.

Demarco Murray and Derrick Henry at RB

Beefy offensive line.

A stout defense with Dick Lebeau leading them.

I'm not even a fan, but I like seeing a team build themselves like this.

The Titans are gonna look real good this year. Not just because of Decker, but he helps them alot.

Mariota looks legit.

Demarco Murray and Derrick Henry at RB

Beefy offensive line.

A stout defense with Dick Lebeau leading them.

I'm not even a fan, but I like seeing a team build themselves like this.

Agree 100% ^

They have been making good moves since they drafted Mariotta. This is definitely a team on the rise. Decker will be a major weapon for Mariotta. Once Mariotta starts to scramble, Decker will get open.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom