Titans and Vikings close their facilities due to Titans players and staff testing Covid-19 positive (UPDATE: Titans/Steelers postponed) (1 Viewer)

April SuperBowl? Stepping into XFL territory now?

On that note, July 29th SP said this

I’m excepting the Titans and Vikings to postpone their games. The League is just finalizing the schedules at the moment and a press release.

I’m excepting the Titans and Vikings to postpone their games. The League is just finalizing the schedules at the moment and a press release.
Why? Titans need to conduct further tests, but right now it's 3 unimportant players and MIN has had zero positives to this point. Maybe the PIT/TEN game gets moved to Mon night, but IF no more positives are found they are gonna be playing and have said as much.

Just to be clear (to Saint Jack)...you're expecting them to postpone the game or are you accepting that they will postpone the game or are you are excepting them from postponing the game?

Please pardon my confusion, I'm old and grumpy.

Just to be clear (to Saint Jack)...you're expecting them to postpone the game or are you accepting that they will postpone the game or are you are excepting them from postponing the game?

Please pardon my confusion, I'm old and grumpy.
I’m expecting them to postpone the Titans and Vikings games and reshuffle the schedules to fit accordingly.

At least if the season ends we won’t have to see this Dennis Allen (defense).
That's exactly how I'm choosing to look at it. This might save us some anguish.

Like secretly wishing the main road to your co-worker's wedding venue gets washed away before you get there. Or like wishing your office building experiences a medium-sized, relatively contained, injury-free fire and/or explosion so you can continue to work from home. Just random examples off the top of my head.

Just being cheeky...I know that gets lost in translation via message boards.

But, I have to ask, are you especially good and expectorating? (Just a recall to my kids' days watching "Beauty and the Beast" over and over and over...)

Better hope this is it for the rest of the season or this is going to to be a headache real quick on rescheduling these games.

I would say the opposite. MLB has to schedule multiple double headers in a season. At this moment, a game has been delayed only a day or two.
physically space
if your left fielder has covid on game day, he might get close to the other team's catcher or 1st baseman on occasion
that's VERY different than face to face and tackling and piles, et al
exposure is very different for either sport

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom