Titans emerging as front runner for Cooks? (1 Viewer)

On social media, "I'm hearing" is pretty much considered a reliable source. Get me off of this wild ride.

On social media, "I'm hearing" is pretty much considered a reliable source. Get me off of this wild ride.

I hear you. But Robinson doesn't usually just throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks. He's very good and has an investigative background.

That would make sense in a way. Titans could take a WR in the 1st and immediately have Mariota a killer receiving duo. DBs are deep this draft and they could catch those in later rounds.

My father in law lives in Nashville. He said Cooks is on the front page of the Tennesseaan. Its implied that they view him as their premier target.
I'd take their #5, not the #18th spot.

My father in law lives in Nashville. He said Cooks is on the front page of the Tennesseaan. Its implied that they view him as their premier target.

I want 5 and 18 plus next year 4 that could turn into 2 and they get Cooks and 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt TENN would want to part with their #5, with which they could get the best WR in the entire draft. Of the 3 top RBs' (LF, Mcaffree, and Cook) at least 2 will be there at 4 and 11. So if TENN wants a RB too, 11 or 18 is great for them.

From watching the Combine, a good edge rusher may be around at #18, and TENN may be willing to part with it.

With Murray and Henry they really have no use for a RB... but there's plenty of other candy at 5

A first and a third straight up for cooks. Or cooks and #11 for #5 and #18. Don't care what those trade charts say, those are both fair deals. Then I'd love to see the saints turn one of the 2 first rounders into multiple high picks.

We could end up with 2 picks in each of the first three rounds. And more than any specific player, that's what we should be hoping for.

I would want more than the 18th pick. I would need a 3 as well as the 18th to make the deal.

There is some speculation that a deal might be in place given the social media outburst among the Saints' wide receivers over the weekend. I don't think a deal can go through until March 9. But if the Saints are trying to extract maximum value for Cooks, I don't think a deal has been reached so quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom