Titans' Pacman Jones cited for misdemeanor assault (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was issued a citation Saturday for misdemeanor assault after a Tennessee State student accused him of spitting in her face at a nightclub.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said the citation was delivered to Jones without incident.

Jones is accused of spitting in the face of Krystal Webb, 21, after a verbal exchange at Club Mystic about 1 a.m. Thursday during a private party.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2642009

Kids always been a thug. In Preseason Bush ran for 10 yards on him and this kid starts celebrating for hitting him outa bounds. Serious class there...(sarcasm)

In the club at 1:00am............ nothing but trouble to be found there..... I thought they had classes about this stuff at the rookie seminars they hold every year.... Pacman will end up in jail at some point....too bad because he is a good player...

In the club at 1:00am............ nothing but trouble to be found there..... I thought they had classes about this stuff at the rookie seminars they hold every year.... Pacman will end up in jail at some point....too bad because he is a good player...

Hes alot more hype then actual player in my opinion. He doesn't impress me.

It really makes you appreciate people like the Barber twins, Warrick Dunn, and the other NFL players who never show up on the news in handcuffs. Pacman and Chris Henry (throw in my UGA fave Odell Thurman) are complete wastes of pure God-given talent. Makes me sad.

It really makes you appreciate people like the Barber twins, Warrick Dunn, and the other NFL players who never show up on the news in handcuffs. Pacman and Chris Henry (throw in my UGA fave Odell Thurman) are complete wastes of pure God-given talent. Makes me sad.

Yes I agree..... Its the same way everyplace .. you know you have the "party" crowd at your work place and you also have the committed sucsessful diligent crowd who most often climb the ladder much faster than the partyers.....I am not saying the party crowd cant be sucessful .. I am just saying that these situations are not limited to the NFL I know pleanty of "good" carpenters who could be great if they limited the drugs and drinking and partying....

This guy has been a thug since he came on the NFL radar, and he has not disappointed. I am so glad he is not on our roster. Can you imagine the trouble he would get in in NOLA?

This guy has been a thug since he came on the NFL radar, and he has not disappointed. I am so glad he is not on our roster. Can you imagine the trouble he would get in in NOLA?

He would be dead or in jail already..... even I managed to get in trouble in NOLA.... I almost missed my flight home....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom