Titans vs. Chargers Wildcard thread (2 Viewers)

I have no dog in this game, Chris but I dislike Tennessee a lot less then I do the Bolts. San Diego is a good team but lets face it they choke when the odds are in their favor. Hey if they can prove me wrong more power to them, but they are playing pathetic football right now

I actually likes Gates so I hope it is not serious. He is a great player and does a lot of good off field as well without bragging about it

I'm not a huge fan of the Titans or Chargers, but I want the Bolts to win for a few reasons.

1. I find the Titans to be incredbly dull and boring

2. The Titans, if they win, would basically throw in the towel and not even bother to show up against New England

3. They could prevent the Colts from playing New England again. I personally think that Colts-Patriots is getting tired and repetitive, like yankees-Red Sox.

If the Patriots are gonna run the table, and I think they will, then I'd prefer if they faced someone BESIDES the Colts.

The way the Chargers are playing tonight even the Falcons might have had a chance against them.

what would the score be right now if Brees was the QB... hmm 17-6 Bolts:ezbill:

I think its vindication for shottenheimer , go titans!!! Chargers = Chokers

blackngold4877,

if the Titans win this game, can I officially declare next week's game a slaughter?

anybody besides me doesnt think LT isnt such a class guy as everyone says he is...when there losing hes a crybaby anyone agree?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom