Titans vs. Chargers Wildcard thread (1 Viewer)

The Chargers, when they FINALLY show some modicum of talent above a middle school, act like they deserved it, and it's impossible for anyone to be better than them, and the only way they would lose is because they were cheated out of it.

Indy wins with class, Seattle, Jacksonville, Green Bay, NY Giants, they all win with class.

In fact, New England wins with more class than San Diego does.

There is a difference between celebrating amongst yourself for a good win or a good play. San Diego rubs it in your face, your families face, and p i sses on your 2 month old baby. That's the attitude I despise.

How is that any different than when say, Bob Sanders does that stupid arm flex after stopping someone for a 3 yard gain?

Indy wins with class, Seattle, Jacksonville, Green Bay, NY Giants, they all win with class.

There is a difference between celebrating amongst yourself for a good win or a good play. San Diego rubs it in your face, your families face, and p i sses on your 2 month old baby. That's the attitude I despise.
Giants defenders "Ballin'" after a good play last year wasn't 'rubbing it in your face' ?

Chargers has been crybabies at times, but I definitely don't like the Patriots either

IMHO running up the score when they are +20 pt. ahead in the 4th and being fined for cheating is not what I would call playing with class

IMHO running up the score when they are +20 pt. ahead in the 4th and being fined for cheating is not what I would call playing with class

come on man, the game doesn't stop because you are up by 20 points......

the cliche "play til the final whistle" means nothing if you are winning???

why doesn't the defense stop them if they don't want the pats to score more points??

How is that any different than when say, Bob Sanders does that stupid arm flex after stopping someone for a 3 yard gain?

Because Bob Sanders does it at himself, and when Bob Sanders does it, the DL 15 yards across the field doesn't do it. When, say, Shaun Phillips stops someone for a 2 yard gain, the entire Chargers do Cartwheels and jaw at the opponents.

Pump your fist. Pat your teammate on the back. Jump up and say "Yeah!" But don't point and belittle, don't have your entire team do it just for 1 tackle.

why doesn't the defense stop them if they don't want the pats to score more points??

I agree that it can be a matter of opinion. I personally don't think you necessary need to rub it in your opponents face.

Cheating on the other hand is NOT

L.T. may say some things that don't sound nice, but it could be worse.

At least he didn't cheat with drugs like Roger Clemens or Barry Bonds.

blackngold4877,

the only people crying after this game are Rob Bironas and Titans fans.

There's a difference between playing til the end, and running fake spike's in the 4th quarter when you're up by more than enough points.

It's classless.

I guess I dont get the SD is a classless team thing. Ive been watching them pretty much all year too. At least, no more classless then any other team.

I'm throwing another team into the "classless team" debate.

How about the Cowboys under Barry Switzer- they got into trouble with the law frequently!

Far more classless than these current Bolts, IMO!

There's a difference between playing til the end, and running fake spike's in the 4th quarter when you're up by more than enough points.

It's classless.

i never see baseball players striking out on purpose to end the game when they are winning by 8 runs.....there is nothing classless about playing until the game is over.....after all, there are no mercy rules in professional sports.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom