Titans vs. Chargers Wildcard thread (1 Viewer)

Anyone but Vince Young...

I'd love to see the Chargers go all the way this year. I think they're one of the few teams that can challenge the Pats.

I don't know - I actually don't like either team. In the AFC I like Colts and Jaguars most

A lot of my US friends are rooting for Titans (I used to live in Tennessee ) but Titans is one of the teams I dislike the most

I want the Titans to win. There too many boys from Texas on that team to root against them. Well, there are Texas players on both sides. LT is from here too. Still, .... Go Titans.

Can't stand Rivers or Merriman.

Don't really care for either team.

My disdain is marginally less for the Titans.

So, go Tennessee?

I'd settle for just being able to watch the game properly.

I'm forced to use TVUplayer and the only broadcast I can find is danish... It's not that I don't understand what they're saying, because I do, but they keep talking during plays, and cut to the studio all the time, meaning you miss plays.

I can't seem to get the links on channelsurfing.net to work today either. :(

I'd settle for just being able to watch the game properly.

I'm forced to use TVUplayer and the only broadcast I can find is danish... It's not that I don't understand what they're saying, because I do, but they keep talking during plays, and cut to the studio all the time, meaning you miss plays.

Horrible aren't they :rant:I'm so tired of having to listen to those ¤%&#¤# every week

Horrible aren't they :rant:I'm so tired of having to listen to those ¤%&#¤# every week

I managed to get a find a good link on channelsurfing.net now, so I don't have to listen to them anymore. I also tire of them trying to always explain the game, and failing. Sure, I see the need for it since most people around here don't have a clue about the game or the rules, but for us that know the game, it's just irritating.

I managed to get a find a good link on channelsurfing.net now, so I don't have to listen to them anymore. I also tire of them trying to always explain the game, and failing. Sure, I see the need for it since most people around here don't have a clue about the game or the rules, but for us that know the game, it's just irritating.

The problem is that what they are telling is just as often wrong as right. Their knowledge of the game and the rules are terrible

The problem is that what they are telling is just as often wrong as right. Their knowledge of the game and the rules are terrible

Horrible, but true. Still, they're better than the swedish Super Bowl broadcasts... When they have Ola Kimrin in the studio they're bad, but not disgusting, at least he knows the game having kicked in the NFL, but the other years... *shrug* then it's just nauseating.

San Diegos offense has been very unspectacular so far.

Maybe Marty's playoff curse is still haunting them even though they fired him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom