Titans (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Titans are starting to cement themselves as a contender. They are not talked about as much, but they are also looking good.

I didnt think this would be a close game against Baltimore. They came back in the game and then win with a TD in overtime.

Titans are starting to cement themselves as a contender. They are not talked about as much, but they are also looking good.
And the Ravens are skidding. Taking nothing away from the Titans at all, because Henry is a solid RB, and their D limited the Ravens to just over 300 yards.

We need an nfc team to beat them. It'll be 2x the loss

Sorry to say, but I don't see it with their remaining schedule (Bears, Eagles, Lions, Panther, Bears). Saints already have that conference advantage (GB losses to MIN, TB). Saints just need an extra L or two outright to get the #1 and some cushion.

Titans are my "AFC team." I was born in Nashville, and have family that are Titans fans in TN. I root for them, unless of course they are playing the Saints. Also, Nissan Stadium is nice right there on the river. I've seen the Saints play there twice (once was a preseason matchup).

Can someone explain to me the issue with the pre game confrontation. What is the "unspoken rule" about not going on another teams logo or something? I'm trying to understand what the huge problem is. Thanks

Can someone explain to me the issue with the pre game confrontation. What is the "unspoken rule" about not going on another teams logo or something? I'm trying to understand what the huge problem is. Thanks
It's disrespectful and I guess the NFL feels it should hold itself to a higher standard.

Remember, T.O. posing on the Dallas Star at midfield after scoring a TD? On the second attempt, George Teague lit him up. It's a respect thing. Even if you hate your opponent, it's the professional thing to respect their home field. The Titans didn't do that and it made Harbaugh pretty salty -- and well...the Titans backed up the talk with a win, so it probably made Harbaugh extra salty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom