Titus Young cut by the Rams already! (1 Viewer)

This guy is like TO, Randy Moss and Chad Ochosucko all rolled into one at least from a personality stand point. You would have to be extremely desperate or just plain dumb to want him.

While he does seem like a nut job, I wouldn't mind us looking into him. Good veteran leadership can do wonders for a young kid like him and he is coming from the least disciplined team in the league.

I realize that in sports the go-to excuses for stuff like this are the cliches about "immaturity" and "in need of leadership," but the reality is that sometimes people have problems that football locker room leadership can't solve. They have problems far more complex than pep talks, benchings, and extra reps in practice are capable of fixing. All available evidence indicates Young has those kinds of problems.

I realize that in sports the go-to excuses for stuff like this are the cliches about "immaturity" and "in need of leadership," but the reality is that sometimes people have problems that football locker room leadership can't solve. They have problems far more complex than pep talks, benchings, and extra reps in practice are capable of fixing. All available evidence indicates Young has those kinds of problems.

Agreed. He has all the warning signs of serious issues. Hopefully someone can reach him, as he's shot down help from multiple avenues in the last month or so. This strikes me as someone who is not just a little spoiled but actually sick.

When football is eventually gone it'll not be pretty for him. Hopefully he gets help before he ends up in jail (and hurting someone)

I think back to Hollywood Horn's attitude just before he left the Saints (and went to the Falcons).

Take THAT attitude, put it on steroids, and multiply by 10 = Titus Young's attitude.

No way Loomis & Payton agree to bring him on.

JMHO.

:gosaints:

This guy is like TO, Randy Moss and Chad Ochosucko all rolled into one at least from a personality stand point. You would have to be extremely desperate or just plain dumb to want him.

Minus the HOF production....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Whoa, that was fast.

I don't know how the guy will play football again. Thank goodness he'll never come close to this team.

Yet there were people suggesting the Saints should sign him when he was released by the Lions earlier. And I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

This guy's stupidity reminds me of Lawrence Phillips, who was drafted by St. Louis, in fact.

Cowboys Raiders or Bengals will sign him

Thats an insult to Moss,Owens,and Johnson

They were all productive.....

Yet there were people suggesting the Saints should sign him when he was released by the Lions earlier. And I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

This guy's stupidity reminds me of Lawrence Phillips, who was drafted by St. Louis, in fact.
Ugh, well, i hope mickey and sean know better. Seriously hope so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom