Titus Young (1 Viewer)

Lurker

Reaction score
Saints should pick him up. Low risk, high reward. Low salary. Consider him our lost second rounder. He wouldn't have a bad attitude with Brees throwing him the ball.

Little under an hour. I'd have lost had I bet.

He would be happy here as Brees throws the ball to everyone. But his attitude is something we haven't seen in a while so I doubt it would work out.

hed actually be pretty upset about that as he thinks himself a future hall of famer that should get all the passes.

he even took to lining up in other peoples spots on the field so he could be the first option

Absoutely not. We SPREAD the ball, the guy wants all the balls for himself, he's a nutcase, an idiot and a locker-room cancer.

Are you kidding? Don't the Saints have enough problems?

Absoutely not. We SPREAD the ball, the guy wants all the balls for himself, he's a nutcase, an idiot and a locker-room cancer.

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying we should target Titus. And I'm not specifically picking on the guy I'm quoting.

But there is this school of that that because we spread the ball around so much, we don't really need a ball hawking, sniper elite reciever (I know the phrases aren't applicable, I think it sounds awesome all the same), that he'd throw off our offense somehow.

Yet, doesn't it occur that maybe the reason we spread the ball around so much is simply because we've never had a sniper elite, ball hawking reciever that gets seperation? Like the result and the cause along with the how and the why of our offense have been mixed around.

I mean, the moment we had an elite tight end or a guy out the backfield, Brees constantly goes to Sproles and Graham. We've got really good recievers, but closest we've had to elite is Colston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom