Titus Young (1 Viewer)

The guy may be a headcase, but $500k for a potential stand-out #2 wideout, it seems like a no-brainer to take a chance and put a claim in on him.

With Henderson gone, who becomes the #2? Colston is #1. Lance Moore is our slot guy extraordinaire. The rest are unproven and unknown (Morgan, Toon) or Courtney Roby.

The guy may be a headcase, but $500k for a potential stand-out #2 wideout, it seems like a no-brainer to take a chance and put a claim in on him.

With Henderson gone, who becomes the #2? Colston is #1. Lance Moore is our slot guy extraordinaire. The rest are unproven and unknown (Morgan, Toon) or Courtney Roby.
We use Colston in the slot, not Moore.

Absoutely not. We SPREAD the ball, the guy wants all the balls for himself, he's a nutcase, an idiot and a locker-room cancer.

this....he wont want to come here and be a 35 catch year..we arent going to feed his ego by feeding him the ball..not our style.

Saints should pick him up. Low risk, high reward. Low salary. Consider him our lost second rounder. He wouldn't have a bad attitude with Brees throwing him the ball.

You want a receiver who intentionally runs the wrong routes because he's all pissy that he's not getting enough targets?

The guy may be a headcase, but I'd like to think the locker room is strong enough to be able to handle a immature kid and maybe even put him in line.

Saints should pick him up. Low risk, high reward. Low salary. Consider him our lost second rounder. He wouldn't have a bad attitude with Brees throwing him the ball.

MFW Titus Young

8445347353_b39473aa14.jpg

We have Nick Toon and Tanner coming off injury, I want to see what the Saints have in them before drafting or going after a WR in FA.

I dont want a LIONS player on my team ..... I would rather target BRIAN HARTLINE ...

Im for it. I think our lockerroom can handle him. they have a dysfunctional team in detroit along with a hot headed coach.

Think about it like this, he would be the 2nd most talented wr we have had during the payton tenure. our wr corp is in bad shape right now. colston is very good but hasnt been as reliable as of late. devery is finished, moore is what he is, and I cant even name the rest.

The Lions suspended him because he "tried to sabotage the team". That's their words. There is absolutely no reason to sign a guy like that when he's just another wide receiver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom