Titus Young (1 Viewer)

Making fun of the mentally ill is what passes for funny these days?

“Titus Young Sr. has been clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder and I am afraid of what he is capable of doing,” the ex-girlfriend wrote in court documents, according to the Press-Enterprise. “He also has been in a mental help facility more than once and still believes that he does not have a problem.”

Mother of Titus Young

Titus Young has disorder, needs help, dad says - ESPN

I see it from both sides.....It was pretty funny.(speaking of the thread)

Hope he gets the help he needs...I know from personal experience.

Its sad actually this man needs help and putting him in jail wont make his situation any better

You know, when he got arrested twice in like 6 hours or whatever I posted a picture of him passed out in an AT&T store. The next day I read about him possibly having some real problems. Then a few days later he got arrested again for breaking into a house. Even still, with there having been a number of stories on how he really needs some help, if you went on twitter you would have seen people employed by major networks just cracking jokes like this **** isn't a very real problem in families everywhere.

If they didn't know, that'd be one thing. But if I know then so do they. There comes a time when you leave high school and that's when you should act like it.

If you know better and you still think it's funny, I hope people think it's funny when it happens to your kid.

Ok...do you have any idea what the "mental disorder" is? Maybe it's ADHD. I don't know what his condition is nor do I care to look it up because personally I don't care to know. But the op's thread is still funny, as juvenile as it may be. Comedians joke about 9-11 and get laughs and this topic seems way less offensive than 9-11 by a wide margin. I have a wife who is bi-polar so I know the "seriousness" of it but I still found this to be humorous. Hope he gets a proper diagnosis and treatment and I'll continue to laugh at junk that I find funny.

Ok...do you have any idea what the "mental disorder" is? Maybe it's ADHD. I don't know what his condition is nor do I care to look it up because personally I don't care to know. But the op's thread is still funny, as juvenile as it may be. Comedians joke about 9-11 and get laughs and this topic seems way less offensive than 9-11 by a wide margin. I have a wife who is bi-polar so I know the "seriousness" of it but I still found this to be humorous. Hope he gets a proper diagnosis and treatment and I'll continue to laugh at junk that I find funny.

Link?

so has it been long enough to give him a second chance? LOL :angryrazz:

Isnt it sickening? If sum1 in their family had a problem like Young has n ppl made fun of em, theyd wanna scream bloody murder then. But bcuz Young has a lil notariety n his problems are publicized, he's fair game for ridicule. Its just revolting

It's all pops and buzzes from here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom