TiVo lives? (2 Viewers)

The serial number on my first Tivo was in the 300's I was such an early adopter in 1999.

Happy they are still around, it was so revolutionary when it came out. People used to freak out for a year or two when they came to my house before they became popular.

Yep, my parents had one as well when it first came out. Tivo and dvr just changed tv dramatically for me. Watching at any time, being able to pause and save for later and even recording multiple shows at once just made life a lot easier.

I bought one of the Tivo Steam 4K. it's pretty good. a little more restrictive than I thought it would be for a Google device.
The one good thing about it than a Firestick, I was able to connect a Type C USB hub, now I can hook up a controller, mouse or keyboard and use thumb drives for expanded storage.
It has the cool feature of putting your Netflix, Prime, Disney and streaming services all together within one app.

I bought one of the Tivo Steam 4K. it's pretty good. a little more restrictive than I thought it would be for a Google device.
The one good thing about it than a Firestick, I was able to connect a Type C USB hub, now I can hook up a controller, mouse or keyboard and use thumb drives for expanded storage.
It has the cool feature of putting your Netflix, Prime, Disney and streaming services all together within one app.

Got my attention. Since Cox still hasn't added Disney to their streaming apps list, I'm intrigued. But, I wasn't planning on keeping Disney+ beyond watching Mandalorean and a couple of other shows. So, idk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom