TMQ - Sept 22 (1 Viewer)

What was with the multi paragraph Obama tangent? I don't care what TMQ thinks about Obama and would prefer for my sports articles to be free of political opinion. :jpshakehead:

He was obviously stretching the ball out to cross the goal line. The only people who saw something different are people who are looking for something to critique him on, yet again.

He really needed to stretch the ball out? A little high to be reaching for the goaline, dontcha think?

He really needed to stretch the ball out? A little high to be reaching for the goaline, dontcha think?

I just mean he was getting the ball across the goalline as quickly as possible. I actually took it as if he was so used to bad things happening so far this year for him that he wanted to make sure and get the score counted as quickly as possible. Kind of a sigh of relief, if you will.

I think you guys are reaching.....it's not like he high-stepped into the endzone for goodness sakes.

looks to me like reggie was stretching the ball across the goal line :idunno:

Looked more to me like an exasperated, but relieved, "FINALLY!" but not showboating.

What was with the multi paragraph Obama tangent? I don't care what TMQ thinks about Obama and would prefer for my sports articles to be free of political opinion. :jpshakehead:
This is my only real complaint about TMQ. He inevitably gets preachy about something in every one of his articles. Sometimes it's politics, sometimes astronomy; you never know what it's going to be. But he always does it. If you're going to get sidetracked like that, at least be funny like Bill Simmons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom