TMZ Reports.. Kobe Bryant Killed In Crash!!! RIP KOBE! May god watch over your family! You and Gigi will always be loved! (2 Viewers)

I will have the same for any traffic avoiding butt crevasse wrecking our world.

He and Elon Musk that fly to beat traffic and kill our world.

Do you guys even think about that crap.

They died flying to a teenager practice.

I often find that we can get a glimpse of whats wrong in the world when we brush our teeth in the mirror. Your lack of love is also glaring and lack of love is also a contributing problem in the world so you are just as responsible for the "wrecking" of it as you say he is.

However, it's typically easy to look at other people point and out the things they do that we don't agree with and then say...I'm a good person because I don't do THAT.

As I said..your disdain is interesting but I digress.

Be well

It seems to me, the pilot may have had issues because if he's flying that low, the autopilot would have either been off or kicked off as such a low flight path. At least that's what it sounded like from the video you're referencing.
Yes, I gathered that also.

@The Moose - I hear you, I even agree with some of the thoughts behind what you're saying (if not your entire opinion), but this isn't it. You're entitled to your view of someone, and I respect that if not the view itself, but you're not going to replace other people's thoughts about someone with your own. Having stated your piece, you're not achieving anything here.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I hope you'll at least consider taking a step back and approaching it from another angle, another day.

I often find that we can get a glimpse of whats wrong in the world when we brush our teeth in the mirror. Your lack of love is also glaring and lack of love is also a contributing problem in the world so you are just as responsible for the "wrecking" of it as you say he is.

However, it's typically easy to look at other people point and out the things they do that we don't agree with and then say...I'm a good person because I don't do THAT.

As I said..your disdain is interesting but I digress.

Be well

The lack of empathy frankly bothers me more than the diatribe on the environmental impact of flying choppers. Oh well.

I am glad you like the rape of our earth because people are more important than traffic. That one flight had about the same carbon footprint as you for years.

Sorry I didn't think much of him as a human at all.

Sorry I think that the death of those people was not worth it. Really a teenagers practice?

Schedule it closer.
"CREEEEEEPY"... in my Doug Heffernan voice.

I will have the same for any traffic avoiding butt crevasse wrecking our world.

He and Elon Musk that fly to beat traffic and kill our world.

Do you guys even think about that crap.

They died flying to a teenager practice.

Once you've experienced LA rush hour, you will understand

TMZ is garbage and so were allot LA reporters yesterday. The crash was reported before family members were even notified.

So?And you drive a vehicle every where. Shall a guy riding a bicycle complain about you riding on a road where people are texting and driving, driving drunk and just outright not paying attention as hundreds/thousands die every day in car crashes? What does him riding in a helicopter which is safer than driving have anything to do with it? People can die from just about anything so you getting all angry over him riding a helicopter is absurd.

The dude gave so much charity and worked with women athletes all over the world and was known for his mentorships. His kids LOVED him. But yeah be an arse. Just sounds like you're jealous.

Yep put 33 miles on my bike last week!

Got another one?

Nah I am not jealous of a rapist. Sorry that people cay buy their way out of stuff like that.

Not jealous of a guy flying to a teenage girls practice.

But his arrogant arse did in dangerous weather that had the LAPD choppers grounded.

Rich people's problems i say again.

Once you've experienced LA rush hour, you will understand

I will understand flying a jet or chopper to beat traffic?

I would understand if I was said rich arse powerful guy I could get everything to come to me!

Or if I was rich and could live anywhere I could live in the nicest place within driving distance of the Staples center.

I believe in one of the videos posted in this thread, that type of helicopter that was flown, can just not be put in place for corrective measures, you have to fly it like a plane.

Yeah 140 mph is the speed they normally fly. 155 is Max speed. Not q normal chopper by a long shot.

Yep put 33 miles on my bike last week!

Got another one?

Nah I am not jealous of a rapist. Sorry that people cay buy their way out of stuff like that.

Not jealous of a guy flying to a teenage girls practice.

But his arrogant arse did in dangerous weather that had the LAPD choppers grounded.

Rich people's problems i say again.

For all we know, he may not have been aware of the weather issues. That's the pilot's responsibility. Until we know what actually happened, I'm not gonna comment on whether Kobe pressed the pilot to fly anyway.

As for the rape thing, this isn't the time or place as I stated earlier in the thread. I'm not gonna argue with you on that or anything going forward in this thread. You've got an agenda. No sense in addressing it anymore.

It's sad to see this thread delving down a carbon use sink hole. Can we let that discussion die?

Nope don't feel sorry for rich people problems.

Do you feel sorry that he thought being late to a practice was that important?

The LAPD had their choppers grounded for a reason. I think what they do is more important than a teenager ball practice.

Oh well I tried. Let the sheet show continue. Please keep these discussions here on this thread on the SSF.

Like I said he dies because he is better than you setting in traffic.

I am fine with it. He always was an arrogant piece in my opinion. A good ball player but a piece. A piece that crippled his franchise and did not work well with others. A piece that sent players packing because of his ego rather than win more championships.

I have no problem with his arrogant arse dropping from the sky.
I bet your arse is too good to walk or take public transportation everywhere, though.
You’re a hypocritical butt crevasse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom