TMZ Reports.. Kobe Bryant Killed In Crash!!! RIP KOBE! May god watch over your family! You and Gigi will always be loved! (1 Viewer)

For all we know, he may not have been aware of the weather issues. That's the pilot's responsibility. Until we know what actually happened, I'm not gonna comment on whether Kobe pressed the pilot to fly anyway.

As for the rape thing, this isn't the time or place as I stated earlier in the thread. I'm not gonna argue with you on that or anything going forward in this thread. You've got an agenda. No sense in addressing it anymore.

What his eyes don't work?

I would ask about fog would you?

Now when the day big Ben goes will talk about his problems the same.

Cuz he is dead does not matter. He did not buy my forgiveness.

I've been to LA before. Fog is localized in a lot of cases. You can be in one part of the city and weather be perfectly fine, and it be completely different a few miles away.

Nope don't feel sorry for rich people problems.

Do you feel sorry that he thought being late to a practice was that important?

The LAPD had their choppers grounded for a reason. I think what they do is more important than a teenager ball practice.
Sounds like you need some hugs man....virtual hug your way from me...

I am really sad he and his daughter a long with all the other people died.

But I am not gonna be an butt crevasse and ignore they died of rich people people problems. Filthy rich people problems.

The dude took a chopper so much it was bound to happen eventually. He choppered into everything every Lakers game forking everywhere. He always was an arrogant arse that was better than dealing with traffic and died because of it.

He choppered so much to miss traffic it was more cost effective to own the forking thing that crashed.

Really sorry they died.

Rich people problems? Dude, take a seat. How about a guy who wanted to be a father to his girls and not have his wife do everything.

Just take a seat somewhere.
:jpshakehead:

Rich people problems? Dude, take a seat. How about a guy who wanted to be a father to his girls and not have his wife do everything.

I predict he'll just repeat his "rich people problems" mantra. His irrational hatred won't let him admit he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The lack of empathy frankly bothers me more than the diatribe on the environmental impact of flying choppers. Oh well.

Empathy?

Not it at all. Sorry they are dead. Just like I am sorry that lots of people die.

The reason he is dead is a senseless one and selfish. That is why it is a rich persons problem.

The fact that this thread is about his death and not talking about his selfishness is the silly thing.

But then again I guess I don't judge success by mad stacks of cash.

Yep beautiful. I agree I guess moving closer to your place of employment was not an option. I know I can't afford that. Wish I could.

I am sure the used helicopter, upkeep, storage, fuel and employees was cheaper than having a home closer to his job.

I get it.

Yep my mind is changed the chopper thing is completely logical. Not selfish one bit.

Yep beautiful. I agree I guess moving closer to your place of employment was not an option. I know I can't afford that. Wish I could.

I am sure the used helicopter, upkeep, storage, fuel and employees was cheaper than having a home closer to his job.

I get it.

Yep my mind is changed the chopper thing is completely logical. Not selfish one bit.
So, what if moving closer to his place of employment moves him 30 miles further from his kids' school? Now he's got an even bigger problem. Just moving doesn't solve the problem considering the sprawl that is L.A.

As someone that spends 3 hours a day in traffic on his commute, I completely understand where Kobe was coming from. Could I move closer to my job? Sure, but that would mean that my wife would have to drive the same amount to go to her job. When my daughter was in school, that would mean taking her out of the good schools where I live, and into schools that are not as good.

If I had the option to take a helicopter to work to avoid the traffic, you bet I would. That doesn't make me an selfish, evil person deserving of death.

Empathy?

Not it at all. Sorry they are dead. Just like I am sorry that lots of people die.

The reason he is dead is a senseless one and selfish. That is why it is a rich persons problem.

The fact that this thread is about his death and not talking about his selfishness is the silly thing.

But then again I guess I don't judge success by mad stacks of cash.
He had a career that requires constant travel. He wanted to spend as much time with his kids as possible.

Like I said he dies because he is better than you setting in traffic.

I am fine with it. He always was an arrogant piece in my opinion. A good ball player but a piece. A piece that crippled his franchise and did not work well with others. A piece that sent players packing because of his ego rather than win more championships.

I have no problem with his arrogant arse dropping from the sky.

It's rare that I'm bothered by someone's postings. Everyone has the right to their opinion and I say live and let live. But this is one of the rare occasions where a post bothers me. That you would say all this stuff the day after those people lost their lives is jarring to me.

"I have no problem with his arrogant arse dropping from the sky." That's incredible. I can't believe I read that on Saints Report. Saints fans and the people on this site are some of the most compassionate people I've come across. It's embarrassing to see this on a site I love so much.

I am fine with it. He always was an arrogant piece in my opinion. A good ball player but a piece. A piece that crippled his franchise and did not work well with others. A piece that sent players packing because of his ego rather than win more championships.

You are truly a disturbing human.

So, if I read your pathetic posts correctly, you are basically saying he deserved to die because he was rich? You have serious issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom