TMZ Reports.. Kobe Bryant Killed In Crash!!! RIP KOBE! May god watch over your family! You and Gigi will always be loved! (1 Viewer)

Never will be another Kobe, he truly was one of the all-time NBA best.

Four daughters? I am suspect on the newborn being on board. But then again. being a newborn I suppose is it possible she was not reported as being a passenger, since she may not have been seated? I do not know. But regardless, it is tragic in the highest regard. Just unconscionable. Unimaginable. I am at a lost for words.

Yeah, I'm kinda freaking. Nobody else saying that. But, look, that can't be true because it was five people and one has to be the pilot, so.

Didn't Kobe have a pilot's license?

Some are saying Rick Fox was on the helicopter too. These reporters and news outlets really need to take a deep breath before they just throw the first thing they hear out there.

Maybe his daughters and Rick Fox were on the helicopter, but make sure you have concrete evidence before you just go on TV and say "We believe..."

and Rick Fox?

RIP. And his kids as well. Insane. This is so tragic. As a Raptor fan his 81 point game has now become a fond memory. Best wishes to all those close to him and his daughters

Rick Fox was on board.

So the report of all four of his his kids being onboard has to be wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom