TMZ Reports.. Kobe Bryant Killed In Crash!!! RIP KOBE! May god watch over your family! You and Gigi will always be loved! (1 Viewer)

This equates to the great Roberto Clemente back in 1972. Although Clemente was still one the very best in the majors at the time of his untimely death.

That's about the only sports athlete I can think about with Kobe's stature that unfortunately perished way too soon.

CNN is airing the briefing and the sheriff said the manifest listed 9 people on board. What the hell?

Yes. And they won't release the names until the coroner does their job and confirms, and then next of kin is notified. Didn't even mention Kobe's name. The sheriff took a swipe at TMZ saying it's awful to find out about a death of a loved one from TMZ.

Yes. And they won't release the names until the coroner does their job and confirms, and then next of kin is notified. Didn't even mention Kobe's name. The sheriff took a swipe at TMZ saying it's awful to find out about a death of a loved one from TMZ.
He needs to call out those who gave TMZ the news if that's the case.

What the hell?

I think it was pretty clear that's not what she meant to say and the explanation is pretty clear, imo. I don't think the accusation helps generally and especially when we are talking about the tragic death of a prominent black figure

her stutter, given all that's going on, seems totally reasonable

I think it was pretty clear that's not what she meant to say and the explanation is pretty clear, imo. I don't think the accusation helps generally and especially when we are talking about the tragic death of a prominent black figure

When I first heard it I thought she said 'Knickers' and just got the team name confused.

And is correct! But with so much social media and 24/7 dung, this is the culture we live in. It is, what it is. Noting you can do about it.

It was totally by accident and you could tell. For people to jump to conclusions is ridiculous!

Seeing fans chant Kobe during beginning of Pelicans game was special. The players and former ones to many others have many great memories of Kobe. Him being a dedicated family earns more respect from me than anything he accomplished on the court and his endeavors post career.

One of the true greats gone way before his time should have been over.....Everyone that I’ve seen today has that stunned look. I know I still feel it right now. So very sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom