TN police mistake Buckeye leaf for marijuana (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
Buckeye leaf mistaken by Tennessee police | The Columbus Dispatch

A 65-year-old woman recently came under suspicion, she reported, for having a Buckeye leaf decal on her car. The cops mistook it for a marijuana symbol.

Before they let her go on her way, the officers advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the decal from her car.

“I said, ‘You mean in Tennessee?’ and he said, ‘No, permanently.’

Right because the best smugglers always put a pot leaf on their vehicles to give the cops a fair chance.

Ummmm, doesn't seem like a remotely good reason for the police to pull someone over, having a bumper sticker with a pot leaf isn't illegal in the least.

Reading through the article at near skim, I misread couple's as cop's and was like *** kind of cops do they have in Tennessee?

Because the cop's two schnauzers were barking furiously, one of the officers had Jonas-Boggioni exit the car so he could hear her better.

But in the end:

The officer then explained that someone from outside his jurisdiction — apparently another officer — had spotted the leaf sticker and thought it might indicate that the car was carrying marijuana, Jonas-Boggioni said.

is even funnier and makes me ask the same exact question.

Because the cop's two schnauzers were barking furiously, one of the officers had Jonas-Boggioni exit the car so he could hear her better
phft. Everyone knows Schnauzers can't smell blunts. The tobacco leaves throw them off. I think she got over on them.

After realizing the leaf was a buckeye leaf the cops then began to search the vehicle for Urban Meyer.

Ummmm, doesn't seem like a remotely good reason for the police to pull someone over, having a bumper sticker with a pot leaf isn't illegal in the least.

One thing I've learned: some cops have no idea what is and isn't illegal. They just know what they like and they don't.

uQg4I.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom