N/S TNF: Buccaneers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Yeh, I don't like the idea of relying on other teams to do our dirty work for us. I would rather they be considered top of the league when we beat them.

It was definitely a blast listening to all the silly justifications the talking heads came up with last season for them dropping two games to us.

Yeh, I don't like the idea of relying on other teams to do our dirty work for us. I would rather they be considered top of the league when we beat them.
Nah...I take all the help we can get. I am always watching and hoping other teams can beat the other NFC south teams.

Yeah..PHilly stinks, and Brady prob can play till he's 55. Tampa has a soft schedule the rest of the way, and it looks like they will have the #1 seed. Saints should have success throwing the ball if we get MT and TQ back even in limited roles. I think Saints will split with TAmpa...1-1

Tried to watch this game, but gave up when the officiating was clearly one-sided. Of course, Philly can't complete a pass with defenders pulling arms and draped over the receivers, with the two goons in the booth saying how good the defenders are doing.

I'm still surprised the Eagles defeated Carolina last week.

Philly was awful last night.
No, Philly was awful in the first half. Just like they were against Carolina. Carolina was just bad enough that when Philly hit their stride the Panthers couldn't hold them off. Tamp was good enough to barely do it, especially with help from the zebras.

Normally I'd be angry about a division rival winning a close game but tbh I don't even care about homefield advantage this season or winning the division. That hasn't helped us out the last few seasons at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom