N/S TNF: Buccaneers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

The tease is complete.

wait, the eagles went for 2 down 14 in a game with a 7-point spread. not sus at all . . .

the refs threw a weak taunting flag on a drive that didn't start off so hot for Tampa in a game with 50 points and an over/under of 52.5? sus-plus!

Is it weird that I feel pretty confident that a healthy Saints team can sweep Tampa?

Is it weird that I feel pretty confident that a healthy Saints team can sweep Tampa?
l don’t think it’s weird at all. We match up well with Tampa on both sides. They key is pressure. If you can hit Brady, you can fluster him. Look at the games they lost last year to us and the game this year to the Rams. D line pressure is key. No pressure equals Brady feast.

Only good thing about the Bucs winning is it’ll be more satisfying when the Saints beat them.

Only good thing about the Bucs winning is it’ll be more satisfying when the Saints beat them.
Yeh, I don't like the idea of relying on other teams to do our dirty work for us. I would rather they be considered top of the league when we beat them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom