N/S TNF: Buccaneers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With the Saints on a bye, this is one of the few games that’ll affect the Saints. The other being the Packers/Bears that’ll put the Saints in the 7th seed no matter what happens.
If the Eagles are able to upset Tampa, NOLA will only a half game outta first in the division.
And I wouldn’t count out the Eagles. These NFCE teams are wild cards and show up when you least expect it.

Eagles upsetting Tampa not going to happen. I would love for Tampa to lose but they have to much firepower on the offensive side. The Eagles always seem to be a walking injury report since they won the SuperBowl.

If I could get 12 pts from Succop tonight and have him miss the winning field goal I’ll call it a success

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about this. I was too busy complaining about how late the baseball game is tonight.

Bring it on….any chance to see TB-12 go down with the ship, I’ll enjoy watching it.

1. Brady gets happy feet under pressure, and he isn’t the most mobile QB.

2. Eagles have 11 sacks so far (thru 5 games).

3. If the rowdy Philly crowd gets into it, no telling what will happen.

Time will tell; we’ll see. 🤔 :munch:

:gosaints:

Thursday night games are a big advantage to the home team, so Philly has that going for them. The Bucs should win, but any given….Thursday

Go Eagles!

I'm going to be switching back and forth between this and the Arch game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom