TNF: Colts @ Texans (1 Viewer)

Don't see a whole lot of the Colts but Darius Leonard is a good, young linebacker.

Almost got the punch out from Watson.

Small grip...no real need to take the timeout. run off the extra second and take the delay. Unless they needed to huddle to teach the team how to run this "run around for 5 seconds" play

I don't understand the explanation of no clear recovery. On half of the fumbles in the league there is no clear recovery until the refs get in the pile and see who has it. The ball doesn't evaporate. SOMEONE has it. The Colts coach being so calm is pathetic. Succumb and submit.

That had to be the absolute worst but of clock and down management in the last 4 minutes by the Colts. Absolutely dreadful. Talk about pissing away the game.

It's about time Hopkins did something for me in fantasy. Dude is supposed to be an excellent receiver and yet in fantasy he's been average this year. He's the 16th ranked WR. Sure fantasy isn't the best way to tell if someone is doing good but the dude is simply not putting up points for me like I thought he would.

It's about time Hopkins did something for me in fantasy. Dude is supposed to be an excellent receiver and yet in fantasy he's been average this year. He's the 16th ranked WR. Sure fantasy isn't the best way to tell if someone is doing good but the dude is simply not putting up points for me like I thought he would.

1574437938966.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom