N/S TNF: Dolphins @ Bengals (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A great TNF matchup.
Bengals have the white strips tonight, but imma have to pick Miami by a last second field goal.

Hope that apple gets baked
I was watching Pat Macafee earlier, and he said that apparently Eli Apple bought and sent Super Bowl tickets to Tyreek Hill and Mecole Hardman after they knocked them out of the playoffs.

The thought of Eli Apple spending thousands of dollars to give to someone as a diss, only to end up getting absolutely cooked in the Super Bowl is freakin hilarious.

I was watching Pat Macafee earlier, and he said that apparently Eli Apple bought and sent Super Bowl tickets to Tyreek Hill and Mecole Hardman after they knocked them out of the playoffs.

The thought of Eli Apple spending thousands of dollars to give to someone as a diss, only to end up getting absolutely cooked in the Super Bowl is freakin hilarious.
Just interviewed Hill. Says he owes Apple.

I liked the jerseys when I first saw them and now I see them on the field 😬

That was a stupid penalty to take.

It looks like an arena football outfit.
Yeah I think those unis look great with their orange helmet. I think I have the same problem with this as I do with ours sometimes. Seems like the shade of white is slightly different between the jerseys and the helmets. That’s to be expected since it’s different material, much like our gold helmet vs our gold pants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom