N/S TNF: Dolphins @ Bengals (1 Viewer)

Not to resurrect 2007, but that was the fear I had then, when the Saints started 0-4 and Drew had a td/int ratio of 1-9.

I am glad my fears were misplaced back then. As for now, I think Burrow is legit, but TBD on Taylor.
I think that Sean would do well with Burrow. Very well.

Glad you said this because I was thinking the same thing. We got hammered because the NFL wanted to show they were “concerned” about concussions and “cared” about the players. There’s no way Tua should have returned to the field Sunday or played tonight.
Starting just after our BS, Goodell professed he wanted player safety to be the hallmark of his career as commissioner. From 2012 thru 2018, he repeated how committed he was to making the game safer.

I'm glad he was in attendance to see he has done absolutely nothing to make this game safer. It's all window dressing. Meanwhile how much did Amazon pay for rights to Thursday night football?

$1 billion per year for 10 years.

It has been and always will be about the money.

I don’t remember that, what happened?

I remember the Reggie Bush Sheldon Brown hit, but I don’t remember Deuce’s hit.
He store his ACL catching an inaccurate pass from Brees. Second knee injury in 3 year.

I notice the offensive line across the league has been horrible this year.
That has to do with how training camps have changed over the years with new rules and such. I recall Sean saying as much in an interview at some point either recently or in the last year here. Because there are fewer practices with pads, and fewer practices in general, the lines don’t gel as soon as you would like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom